Monday, December 20, 2010

Ruffled pillow featured on Truly Lovely

Truly Lovely just made my day! My shabby ruffled muslin pillow was featured as one of their favorite picks of the week! How lovely is that?! Thanks Truly Lovely!


So what's next for me?

I'm going to try and make a look-a-like for this little number, from Anthropologie:
Remember a week or so ago when I confessed my obsession with Anthropologie and was all giddy because I bought my favorite shirt online at the sale price??

Well, if I can just get to the point, I got the shirt in the mail and quickly giddy turned to gaspy when I realized it fit me as tight as a sausage casing. And I don't mean that in a good way, in case you like sausage.

So this beautiful shirt has to be returned, and it looks like I won't ever be buying clothes from Anthro online again. But, what I am going to do before I return it, is study the shirt and try to re-create it. Because although I love sausage with my waffles, I won't be wearing any.

1 comment:

  1. I just wish I knew how to sew... in 2011 that is one of my goals. I hope your project turns out and you can give us all a tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks so much for your comments! ♥

Blogging tips