Friday, April 15, 2011

Pale Pink Big Bow Pillow

After my last post, my first big bow pillow, I decided to give it another shot. I knew I could do better than that. I still think the first pillow is pretty, but I have to admit, that first bow is a little of the bozo-the-clown-size variety.

I think I got the hang of it with this one.
I love pale pink.
And I love the crisp folds of soft cotton fabric.





I so appreciate it when someone takes notice of my work.

Thank you to fiveforty, a fellow etsy seller, for including me in her lovely treasury Pale and Very Pretty.

It reminds me why I put so much thought, time and energy into the things I make. So someone will treasure them like I do.



Iron Violet Designs

5 comments:

  1. Shannon, so beautiful. I love that pale pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pillow is gorgeous. Congratulations for getting in the treasury...it's a fabulous collection of really pretty "stuff."
    Have a super weekend!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful! I love the crisp folds too... and it's such a fabulous shade of pink.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks so much for your comments! ♥

Blogging tips