Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I need a snow day

{image credit ashevillelivecam.com}
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas.
Or at least just one snow day?

But alas, at the moment, we are shivvery cold, but snow-less in Seattle.
The flakes without the snow
The fight without the snowball
The out without the white



Last year around Thanksgiving, we had a couple of snow days. It was exciting. It was quiet. It was beautiful.


But the thing about snow days, is you're borrowing from the future. 
Snow days now, equal a shorter summer vacation later.
But for now?  I'll take that gamble.
Santa, if you're listening? That's what I want for Christmas.

(If this were a Hallmark movie it would totally start snowing right now)


Never miss a post! Subscribe to ShannonSews
Like on facebook.com/SSorensenDesigns
Follow @ShannonSews1 on Twitter
Subscribe to youtube.com/ShannonSews

2 comments:

  1. i was thinking the same thing yesterday, how strange it is to not have snow - even here in cle elum!! this time last year we had LOADS!!! pretty crazy. i never thought i'd say this, but i miss it!! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting a snow day ALL WEEK! I stay home with my little girl, but being able to not have to worry about my two boys getting ready for school is so welcomed right now! Oh, and I LOVE your comment about the Hallmark movie...you are so right. ;) I pray we both get them, soon!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks so much for your comments! ♥

Blogging tips