Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Product Commercials: Walmart's On the Shelf Contest

Do you know about the Get on the Shelf Walmart Product Competition?
[I mentioned it Saturday in my Ink Blot T-shirt Design Kit post.]

It's an entrepreneur's dream, of sorts. Walmart is allowing anyone to submit videos showcasing their personal products, in hopes of getting their product on Walmart's shelf, based on public votes.

I had one product in mind to submit, but then I realized, why stop there? If there's even a remote chance at getting a product on Walmart shelves? Why not go for it?

Want to watch my commercials for the 
3 products I submitted?
{WATCH} Shaving Cream Cozy

I'll be asking for your votes soon (starts March 7th). I can't do it without you!

If you have a product you want to submit, you need to do it by Feb. 22nd.
It's exciting! Good luck to all!



Never miss a post! Subscribe to ShannonSews
Like on facebook.com/SSorensenDesigns
Follow @ShannonSews1 on Twitter
Subscribe to youtube.com/ShannonSews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks so much for your comments! ♥

Blogging tips