Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thrilling

Have you done anything {thrilling} lately?
{image}
Something that strikes you with a sense of awe?
That takes your breath away?

We stumbled upon a local bike race a few nights ago and WOW.
In a word? Exhilarating.

You'd think I'd actually ridden in it or something with the way I'm going on, (not likely) but I've never had a front row view at a live bicycle race before. And let me tell you, there's nothing like it.


LIVE IT. 
Heart beating anticipation as the tight speeding band of riders rounds each corner
HEAR IT. 
Buzz and clicks as the bicycles whiz by, like a swarm of angry bees
FEEL IT. 
Surge of wind that blows you back, in the wake as the racers push forward
SEE IT. 
Strained, sweat-soaked faces; tightened muscles; pumping their way into first place



If you've never seen a bike race up close and personal? You've got to. I could have stood there all night watching them round those city blocks. The energy was tangible.

Bored of the same'ol-same-ol?
Do something {thrilling}.
I dare you.



Never miss a post! Subscribe to ShannonSews
Like on facebook.com/SSorensenDesigns
Follow @ShannonSews1 on Twitter
Subscribe to youtube.com/ShannonSews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks so much for your comments! ♥

Blogging tips