Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Toilet Paper Roll Art: Lightweight Wall Decor

What will they think of next? I ask myself every time I log on to Pinterest. So many creative minds in one place. I'm surprised it doesn't blow a server.

Who was the first person to think of creating wall art out of toilet paper tubes?!
It certainly wasn't me.
But I have to say I'm excited to try it.

Toilet Paper Roll Art a new spin on lightweight wall art
{Toilet Paper Roll Art via Pinterest}

I'm collecting toilet paper tubes as we speak...(I know, thanks for oversharing).

Speaking of oversharing?
A few weeks ago I told my husband my toilet paper roll art idea. Then I forgot I told him.
A few days ago I heard him holler from the bathroom, "Honey, I've got a surprise for you!"
My response? "Eeew! Seriously? I'm sure I don't want to see your surprise."
(pause)
(pause)
Later hands me a toilet paper roll.
Laughed at myself like a fool.
I'll be sure to share what I end up with. And hope it actually looks like art.




Never miss a post! Subscribe to ShannonSews
Like on facebook.com/SSorensenDesigns
Follow @ShannonSews1 on Twitter
Subscribe to youtube.com/ShannonSews

2 comments:

  1. YOU ARE HILARIOUS!!!! (And so is Rod...) that was really funny.

    wish i could snap my fingers and have yall visit during Christmas break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha I couldn't help myself and had to share it. It was pretty funny. I hope so much we'll be able to visit for Christmas break!! Time will tell. :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks so much for your comments! ♥

Blogging tips